bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: Termbeling Resort

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Termbeling Resort


Termbeling Resort
Originally uploaded by PensilShapener.

Arrrr..wat beautiful pictures.. i want to go KUANTAN!!!! I need a vacation !!! Feels like I'm gonna loose my marbles.. Works is giving me so much pressure & work I cannot cope.. Just yesterday I came home 3am! Started 9am tilll 3am..i dont know how many hours is that.

Even today I got work after lunch & I dont get to claim at all. And I didn't volunteer for that too.

Pic on the right is from kuantan, pahang at Tembeling Resort.. thats where i usually run to for some cool & relaxing place to sit back, relax & enjoy the sun... join me there !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home