bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: FF VII-Aerith Gainsborough

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Saturday, March 05, 2005

FF VII-Aerith Gainsborough

After so long, I finally got my Final Fantasy VII figure : Aerith Gainsborough -by KOTOBUKIYA. I must say it was an excellent cold cast figure, completely pre-painted & was carefully wrapped in a styrofoam box,comes with a nice solid base unit with the word: FINAL FANTASY VII for the figure.

This is my 1st Kotobukiya figure & I am very impressed. The eye detailing & face is as detail with no scratches nor colors out of place, & most of all it looks just like the Aerith from the game Just as it is. Just perfect. Finally, I've got it... something which has been chewing on me.. for years.

So, go get one or you will regret it. I didnt get this last 2 years ago & only until recently did they re-release so get yours quick !
Rating : * * * * *(5 full star)

Be sure to also check out Final Fantasy VII-Advent Children(Japan) movie release by SQUARE Picture Japan.
Same techno guys that did the CGI movie , Final Fantasy Movie(US Collaboration).It was a great show but Americans prefer SHREK(hehe it's true) but if you ask me, I find Final Fantasy the movie is far more greater due to it's technological ideas & also it's realistic human colors & skin texture. Get it on DVD if you haven't watch it yet...

Images hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home