bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: Paria Drivers

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Paria Drivers


Paria Drivers
Originally uploaded by PensilShapener.
Look at this, the stupid car on the right has no guilty conscience or whatso ever. I saw him swerve right into the lines just to get a quicker cut to turn right.(he was just no.2 in line) Pariah fella... !!
This was taken at Taman Melawati. This is our Malaysian driver... what sack of shit. Arsehole is what this person is. This goes for all friends or relatives of mine, I'll still be pasting photos of illegal doers on our M'sian road you sh*theads !!!
Freaking lousy drivers... GO F**K YOURSELF !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home