bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: Smoking Gun - A Mole inside

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Smoking Gun - A Mole inside

Guess what, an insider told me my Mild Seven Charcoal Filter cigarette has been stolen by one of the reputed Gazebo Brothers. Information is scarce at this point. Apparently it was ripped from the place where I wuz hanging out & the perpetrator is reportedly enjoying my charcoal filter & happily smoking it like nobodys business.
It will be a matter of time before the culprit will be caught with the help of the traitor in their midst.. stay tuned. Unless the mole is caught 1st by the Gazebo's , & terminated. Pictures will be posted so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home