bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: AXN - Gong Xi Fa Chai

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Monday, February 07, 2005

AXN - Gong Xi Fa Chai


axn
Originally uploaded by PensilShapener.

1stly let me wish everyone Gong Xi Fa Chai... & Happy New Year !!
The time of year is back again..where people bustle around town shopping madness, traffic jam up at Sungai Wang for 45mins just too get down from the carpark after 9pm...
Tons of people buying oranges, yok kon... beers..etc etc.
I just spend RM200 on yok kon... gosh...well for the holidays.. & for relatives so wat the heck..let me eat bsicuit & water for a couple of weeks to come...

I will be off for the next 2 weeks starting Tuesday of CNY eve.
Cheers..& happy holidays

-Pic at the right is the reminiscence of last AXN Anime Exhibition held in 2003. I didnt know the 2 models name though but they looked real cool & they look even more better in person. Way to Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home