bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: Things that go bump in the nite

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Things that go bump in the nite

Yawn........ It's now 737am. So tired after a hectic nightshift ..
& I've got a photoshoot plus some things to do at the office. Things are starting to turn sour, all the negative effects, aura , all causing bad influence to me that i've slowed down my work pace. No confidence & all..
Is ending life the only way ? Nah.... thats the cowards way out heh
Life as it is, gets harder(unless one wins a lottery) though thats a big gamble...
i'm so freaking lazy i wont even park my car to get down & buy... lottery
where else some will buy every single day...

My eyes dozing off zzzzzzzz..........zzz.... brrrh wah...
Ahem, like I say life is hard just when i though one could recover from all the financial problems this year, I got screwed again... had to fork out RM500 for mah car.. aiyo.... die lo like this..
how to recover... things are starting to get back into the slumps again..& this is just my problems not including my ****** ( it's a secret)

Will one ever succeed ? I'm not a greedy man, a decent car will do, not a ferrari or a nissan skyline but a decent jap car would do hhehe ... sigh... dreams......... maybe one day the sun will shine again in my path as it did many many years ago.. i could have everything I had ever wanted.... today I would have lost more .... complicated is it not ?
yes I believe so....

1 Comments:

Blogger WC said...

accident ah? muahahahaha...
wat happened until u need to fork out 500 ah? poor thing...

and what about my email add?

:P

2:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home