bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: Break or Holidays.... I need it..

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Break or Holidays.... I need it..


hilux
Originally uploaded by PensilShapener.
Aa. finally got my PC at the office working again, apprently someone upgraded the pc but lost the CD software, I had to request the US support to send me a copy of the ol version..luckily they did..

I need a break..the pic shown is the toyota stuck in the mud last year during the monsoon when we went for wilboard hunting.saw the small lil body in the back of th pickup ? hehe without the head though..
I need to go for my break, need to do some fishing or hunting.. so tired, i need a break... maybe next week.. I had to cancel my leave twice already this month so next mth i have to go or i'll go cuckoo, grab a sub-machine gun & start to kill everyone there.. ever seen the movie by Michael Douglas-"FALLING DOWN" ? Cool show, t could happen to any of us... it could

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home