bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: STAR WARS CRAZZEEEEE

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Friday, May 20, 2005

STAR WARS CRAZZEEEEE


501st Batallion
Originally uploaded by PensilShapener.
With the Star Wars craze on.... this is great. Too bad due to work i am unable to go even for the premier.
Got a couple of free tickets but coz of my work time uncertain I have to let it go.

Brings back memories. Got my Biker Scout helmet still in my room, no time & money to make the full armour yet, maybe next year... maybe. It'll be cool
Pic on the right is the 501st LEGION. A battalion of Star Wars military spanning from Western countries all the way to Australasia contingent. The division is separated by contingent & has a current members of more than 2000 personnel !! Gosh. Checkout their website at www.501st.com

Well, lets hope EPIII is better than the 1st 2 episode cos it sucks! Only the old Star Wars was great...

Enjoy... & let me know..

1 Comments:

Blogger WC said...

got premier tickets also din give to me... boo hoo hoo....
;P

9:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home