bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: Fires Of MORDOR at hand..

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Friday, February 04, 2005

Fires Of MORDOR at hand..


kerteh
Originally uploaded by PensilShapener.

Today the whole day I have been hit with a headache...not enough sleep, stress... things are getting messy & my toys for sale aren't really doing so well... thousands are still hidden in the cost of the items.. drat..
Feel free to drop by on my toys for sale :
http://www.ebay.com.my/listResults?browse=0&SellerId=akira_01

Let's see, for today a guy is suppose to pay off his debts or i'll have his head... settle some summons... suy some "yok kon"(bbq meat) for Chinese New Year from my ex-classmates. Probably go & help them bbq the meat tru-out the night..probably.. :)

Image shown on the rite was taken at Petronas-OIL Kerteh, Terengganu a while back. The plant goes for couple of miles on both left & right side of the road.. Damn huge with billions(er..maybe thousands of lights) with several towers burning off excess fuel gas. These gasses are deemed useless & are so toxic they have to be burned b3fore dispensing out to the atmosphere. They burn non-stop 24hours I would think, even in the rain. makes the whole kerteh lighted up like a city or ..the Fires of MORDOR(LOTR). Several tourists confirms this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home