bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: ROAD Hoggers & asswipes

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Thursday, July 21, 2005

ROAD Hoggers & asswipes


Folks be warned... We will soon be putting picture of your car with your platenumber if we see you driving recklessly or anything against the law.

Few pointers that would get you an award into our SHIT LIST
1) driving in emergency lane
2) double park
3) yellow line parking


Quickie query from someone :
"What if I am waiting in the car while my girlfriend is inside the bank?. I am in the car i dont need to park.."
Answer :
If you're in the car, why dont you drive it to the nearest car park. Road sides are usually for dropping & pickup passengers only. thats basic common sense.*nitwit*
No one gives a shit if for whatever reason you need to go to the bank or wait for your mother or girlfriend or boyfriend(unless retarded or handicapped). So long as it's more than 1mins it's considered you're road hogging since other people have to drive the car round you & that would waste time. Other people's time. Be considerate folks & start to pay for your parking if not, go get a bike. BE WARNED!

P.S- GOOGLE EARTH IS NOW BACK ONLINE FOR DOWNLOAD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home