bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: Kuala Mu

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Monday, July 18, 2005

Kuala Mu


cut logs
Originally uploaded by PensilShapener.
Well well it was the land of the moo moo land... just got back from camping from an invitation from a fren of mine. A 4X4 excursion to bring some clothes & books for the orang asli settlement. It was a some sort of charity drive..preety good organizing.. Cheers.

5hours drive from the starting point of cvilization as it was freaking raining. Muddy, some holes.. & sawing some trees as you can see from the crocodile dundee chopping down a fallen tree. LOL :)Hard work .

Once we reach there it was beautiful with some flowers, streams.. All in all it was great, nice hidden place hidden in the valley with waterfalls & freshwater. Remind me to bring full equip to camp. Apprently the other guys we were with camping luxuriously with cooking stoves, trampolines, axes...all the luxury items. So much things yet to buy.. heheh . I only had a camping bad, but it was good enough... back to back with nature... Cheers..would wana go some other time again..

Will be going for my wild board hunting again sometime next 2 weeks... that'l be cool.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home