bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: GOOGLE EARTH

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Thursday, June 30, 2005

GOOGLE EARTH


Have you seen anything so beautiful about the Grand Canyon ? This is GOOGLE EARTH. Google has come out with a new search engine for
users to look/search all over the world for locations. The system combines satelite imagery(love to say that), maps, pictures & CGI(computer graphic interfaces)..to come out with the best image or if at best detail pics of you home !

Look at it & marvel at it. However, due to overwelming demand in the website they have shut down the download of the software. This is in BETA testing & I have use it prior to this..it was grate, you can even move around the little maps. Alas, I was too late to download the latest Beta software b4 they pulled it offline.

Be sure to check back often once it's up or I'll let ya know... CHEERS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home