bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: Scandals

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Scandals

SCANDALS, SCANDALS, READ ALL ABOUT IT !!
aaa... scandals everywhere scandals.. you have the following for this week
1) VW pulls out from a JV(joint venture) with Proton and is rumoured to come in on
their own.
2) METRAMAC scandal RM32.5Million
3) Nude squat finding by the independent commitee but subject to Cabinet review.
(is this censorship on what the commitee wrote ? So what the hell ? We'll see..)
4) Mr. Elie Yousef Najem (aka CLOWN) arrested.
4) XiaXue inadvertently discloses KennySia's email on the internet hence he was
swarmed by MSN Messenger adds on. (P.S - Xiaxue got suckky vid cams)
5) My office MSWORD crashes hence stopping all life and humanity as we speak
6) I'm still alive in the office blogging aimlessly
7) Added Yang Berhormat Mr.Lim Kit Siang's blog into my links
8)
FURONG JIE JIE is still around
blog


Today is Thursday and is so close to CNY. I wonder what can I do ?..hm... hang around friends.. hang around the wife's place with the kids(not mine and not her's)
hang around home with MILO the CAT.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! does that mean this CNY I can collect angpow from you? :) I think I'm just gonna sit at home and rot for the week ...

3:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home