bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: True..but it's what happening

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Thursday, September 29, 2005

True..but it's what happening

I have finally had it up to the top of my head..
I can't stand all of this crap.

Why the discount's of buying property is for bumiputra only ? Why can't it also go across the board for the lower income group ?
I cannot help but ask myself this question everytime "Why is it because a family bumiputera who makes RM1500 get's housing discount but another of a different ethnicity with family who also makes RM1500 cannot get the same benefit ? Is this fair or is this racial ?

Pls do not compare us with Indonesia. We always benchmark ourselves against losers. We shouldnt be. We should benchmark against the better countries. Eg:Singapore, Australia.etc

Politics is becoming much of Hoo Haa but with no action. They only came out with a response. The AP issue, no one get's blamed ..AT ALL ? I'm like WHAT THE FU*K ?
Someone should go to jail or resign !!How is this possible ? They just come out with a "response" -to set up a commitee to fine tune the process.
48 Freaking years and they need to fine tune it again for another 50 years...
AP's are suppose to be helping the bumiputera to start doing business, instead they made 10 guys bilionares rather than many bumiputera's...millionares
"Make many millionares... not few billionares" I wud say..

When questons is ask why did they become billionares ? They would answer "cos they are good businessman and deserve the thousands of AP's". But when a non-bumi wants to do car business, this comes up "you need to be a bumi". Just becoz you're doing well in your current business and you don't have bumi in your company.
Comeone guy, be fair! It's business, why must one be put on a burden to include another guy in the business which have been worked so hard by oneself ?
I don't see NAZA giving me a piece of the pie.

Sad, very sad... reading the Parlimen Handsard i very dsturbing an brutal. A lot of questions dont get answered.

Some links you can check out:
LIM KIT SIANG- He's the only party that dares to raise many questions which other do not.
PARLIMEN HANDSARD(transcript)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next-gen Scirocco
GermanCarBlog is one of the blogs that we frequent, for two reasons: 1. we love German cars; 2. we don't speak German.
Just wanted to say hi and check out some of the comments on your blog. Some of these are pretty weird.

I seriously would like you to check out my store though. It is related to chocolate sauce Know I know not everyone likes chocolate sauce , but those people are usually hard to find.

Come by when you get a chance and look around. I think you will love it.

3:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home