bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: Cameron Highlands

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Cameron Highlands

Another one of those weeks... Just got back from Cameron Highlands last weekend for camping. Nice place, clean with toilets.

We basicly pigged ourselves out eating barbeque at every meal..
But it's a nice place with a stream running by it and lotsa trees .
However it was raining so it was kinda ok lah drizzling.
Good thingy Kev brought a gazebo there , we all hurdle underneath an
lepak there all day long. Love the raing..was fun. Should do it again.

Another off-topic, Hm... the PM's saying there's 40percent discount for diesel cars.
I wonder what about non green engine ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home