bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: It's that Time Again

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Saturday, October 29, 2005

It's that Time Again

Tis, the season to be joly.... OOooops

Sorry I was too indulged in being the holiday mood. Can't wait for the long
awaited holiday..after so much hard work in the office..

Probably go to my east coast hideaway again..

Anyhow.. for all those good people out there, the ppl who give s to charity..and do kinds things,

Happy Deepavali and Selamat Hari Raya !!



....... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home