bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: Survivor and blogging it Out

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Friday, September 16, 2005

Survivor and blogging it Out

It's been a tiring day. Work has been a killer. My car tyre today blew off. Still alive. And to think I am about to change car..to and older car.
I have to be a survivor. Not sure if I can afford it. The POJECT KO tyre costs RM280 each ! Wow...

Maybe I'l have to be like the pic above. A survivor among all and sprout.LOL

Reach for the sky, I wud say, climb & climb higher.. reach for your dreams as I woul in Project KO hopefully.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder why you use pencilsharpen as your blog's name?
Anyway, found your comments on blogging blogging's blog.

9:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home