bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: Birthday TAU SAR Pau

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Monday, January 02, 2006

Birthday TAU SAR Pau



Just got back frm an aunty's birthday bash at Restoran MINMAX at DARBY PARK.
Kinda cool, meeting up with cousins we haven't met in decades(YES it is)

More or less, we've distanced.. and it's shy.. But ok la...
The pic a bove is a Tau Sar Pau with Kaya inside preety cun eh ?
The large ones contains the small ones and is not eatenable.

But it look's very nice ehnce i had to take a pic.
So many ppl, so many relatives.. how do we keep track or get in touch ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home