bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: Malaysia Merdeka (48th Anniversarry)

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Malaysia Merdeka (48th Anniversarry)



I know it's kinda bad that with Hurrican Katrina aftermath, but i've been waiting to post these as requested by some friends that didnt get to go merdeka.
Some were sleeping, some were working(ME), some were scared to go merdeka due to jam and some cannot be bothered. There were some um, molested during that nite. Sheesh..
Sucky or wat...

Taken with my mini exilim, so don't expect picture to be clear as an SLR or some professional shots. So here s for those who missed the KLCC Fireworks.. cheers

Click here for MERDEKA KLCC short Mpegs

Feel free to download it. Just remember you owe me your life for this !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home