bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: Beautiful Malaysia

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Beautiful Malaysia




Many don't know it but there are some small lil things around us which are beautiful. Example a patch of hibscus spawned itself on the beach floor. Beautiful. This top pic of Hibiscus was found on the beach in Kuantan . The place is called Taman Gelora. It's just right outside our resort where we bunk. What beautiful sight. We must have been right on time since hibiscus don't bloom too long. (it was also the spirit's day for chinese)

Taken by my mini CASIO Exilim 3.0Mp with no zoom lense. Just plan ol common sense & a nack for photography angle. Was kinda difficult but i pulled it off. :P
Bug of if u think it sucks !

Below is a pic of a downed coconut tree wth shrubs growing from it's side. Cool ? You bet. Sun was blaring hot & shiny that day. Nice... even climbed one up myself(halfway)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting however i think that plant (with purple flowers) is not an hibiscus - looks more like an Ipomoea. Of course, I may be wrong... just a comment... :)

2:20 AM

 
Blogger MiLo said...

i see, a smarty pants eh ? Let me know what it is.. i need to confirm too..... my mistake

12:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home