bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: Seri Maya Pics

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Friday, December 29, 2006

Seri Maya Pics



Will be moving to my home soon, here are some teasers...
Picture :
1) Lanai view of wangsa maju...
2) The breezeway for all owners at 21st floor
3) The playground at 21st floor
4) Some exercise equipment at 21st floor
5) The view overlooking Kampung Warisan frm my lanai.

























































3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pensil,

is this taken from havanna and which floor? i am looking forward to moving in too, but mine is on the other block.

3:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi do u know if there is any more units for sale? If there is, pls email me at moonsilv@aol.com. Prefer max price of RM 365k, thanks

10:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, im in the midst of renovating my unit, need to get some advise about pricing etc.. hope u could mail me at starlit_virtual@yahoo.com and ill reply with the questions i have. thanks a lot

4:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home