bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: Holidays in MONSOON !!!

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Friday, November 23, 2007

Holidays in MONSOON !!!

I had a blast of weekend holiday(Nov 17- Nov 21st 2007). Went down to Pahang with dad and we went fishing and some hunting sport. Excellent. A great getaway. Pahang was monsoon time and at times was raining but was bearable for those who dont mind a lil rain. After the rain, the day was perfect.
Beautiful site at a loggin area on the way to Pekan where they take out the small logs via a boat tru the river.
Here's the fish I caught after the logs and the boat went away. However many fish wud have gone into hiding with such commotion. Took me 2hours on the same spot when I had my 1st bite. Plenty of wasp flying around and landed on my hands to suck on my sweat.. yeesh but bearable as they dont bite. Smoking offer me a lil peace though.
The fish above was longer than my 9" shoe. Quite heavy. This Haruan is black as it follows the water color for camoflouge. Nature finds a way. This is a fish from the forest which is very aggresive. Once my bait lands on the water the fish had already pulled it4- 5 feet away before i knew it. Pull it to yank the hook in place and .. after some menuvering to avoid the fish frm goin under the logs... i got it ! Got a second one immediately i cast the bait in. Excellent ! And it was larger ! . Wild fish are very strong and agressive however sometimes the weather plays a role before it will bit the bait. Fishing... LOL. What a beautiful place

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home