bgsound src="http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/media/blood/blood.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="infinite"

PensilSharpener's Power Goo: McGyver Tools for Sale

Rantings & stuff day in day out of my life & things around me... my toys collections, toys review & my fav. phrase "Life is hard, & will get harder.."
---- Drop me a mail at : macrossworks@yahoo.com ----

Saturday, October 20, 2007

McGyver Tools for Sale


Original LEATHERMAN Mini Tool made in USA.
Excellent tool kit , a must have for outdoor person. Need I say more ? Leatherman is self xplainatory.

no holster. Item is unused before. View item before buying
RM 218


Classic Original WENGER Swiss Army Knife 15403
collectors items. No holster. Huge multipurpose item with compass, and may other small items.
Excellent for outdoors and muti purpose.

RM 269

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home